Friday, January 18, 2013

More midcentury goodness from the etsy shoppe


I've been scanning and photographing and uploading and tinkering with photos of books for the past few weeks and let me say, I'm not sure if etsy is worth the trouble! But I'm not going to give up. At least, not yet. Any day now, vintage children's books will be raining down on ye olde Thingummery shoppe, just in time for the shopping madness that traditionally precedes the President's Day holidays. (Seriously, are you counting down the days like I am?) Till then, continue to feast your eyes on these scrumptious photos taken from the pages of my collection of decorating, gardening and cocktail books, and then feel free to go buy them if the spirit moves you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...